Most churches have a difficult time answering these questions because many churches do not have metrics to measure effectiveness, lack an intentional plan, and do not have a spiritual profile for a graduating student. Ministry programming, while sincere in the desire to impact young people, often becomes pragmatic by imitating the large church down the road or designed around what attracts and retains numbers as well as what keeps individuals happy.
The family ministry revitalization process is designed to help churches access and increase 0-18 ministry effectiveness, achieve leadership alignment, and develop a strategic plan to reach young people with the gospel, integrate them in the life of the church, and disciple them to maturity in Christ.
There are many reasons churches contact us for help. A few of those reasons include:
- A lack of vision and ministry direction.
- Poor evangelism and discipleship results.
- Underdeveloped 0-18 theology and ministry philosophy.
- A lack of family discipleship.
- Significant growth in children’s, youth, or family ministry.
- Unsure of strengths, weaknesses, or the next phase of ministry.
- A change of ministry leadership.