Recently, I experienced the pleasure of FaceTime with my grown children. Since we are scattered across the East Coast, being together is a rarity. My sons arranged a FaceTime family gathering on a Sunday evening. Meanwhile, I texted my kids and told them to mark their calendars as the Jacobs were meeting face to face. At 8:00 p.m., I hit the link my son Chris sent me. Voilà! I saw his face. Over the next few minutes, the others joined. Soon my entire family was online together.
About Catherine Jacobs
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Catherine Jacobs contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by Catherine Jacobs
Introducing our newest blogger – Catherine Jacobs.
I remember well my crazy mom’s life of raising my four kids. No one warned me it is equally delirious being a grandma. Let’s see,…
Latest from our Blog
- What Does Passion Week Mean to You?April 14, 2019 - 7:30 pm
- Why Homeschool? 15 Reasons We Choose to Home Educate Our ChildrenApril 11, 2019 - 3:53 pm
- Understanding Biblical Authority: 3 Categories of Illegitimate AuthorityApril 4, 2019 - 7:43 am
- The Dangers of Social Media on RelationshipsApril 2, 2019 - 10:07 am
- When Equality Does not Mean EqualityMarch 31, 2019 - 10:03 am
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word