Blessed is the child or grandchild that has a praying parent and grandparent. What families need today are not new and novel methods, but people who are mighty in prayer. If you are not praying daily, then may these voices from the past encourage you to make prayer a priority.
About Josh Mulvihill
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Josh Mulvihill contributed a whooping 23 entries.
Entries by Josh Mulvihill
One of the priorities every parent should have early in the life of their child is to see their child treasure the Bible and read it daily. Here are three books to help you teach a child to read the Bible.
Finding curriculum for sunday school is a huge challenge. Here’s a listing that identifies a few core curriculum elements every church should have.
Latest from our Blog
- A Family-Equipping Vision for Your ChurchFebruary 15, 2019 - 2:10 pm
- What Does it Mean to be a Gospel Shaped Grandparent?February 3, 2019 - 7:38 am
- Five Reasons for Family WorshipJanuary 30, 2019 - 4:31 pm
- What’s On Your Watchlist? – Part 3January 19, 2019 - 12:08 pm
- What’s on Your Watchlist? (Part 2)January 11, 2019 - 5:05 pm
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word