Did you know that 20 percent of divorces involve Facebook? Facebook’s convenient social engagement in the privacy of a message inbox is an excellent way to stay in contact with old friends, but can be dangerous for marriage. Read more to learn about three guidelines for maintaining a healthy balance between social media and marriage.
About Jere Vincent
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jere Vincent contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by Jere Vincent
Have you ever been in a situation or circumstance where there were a lot of problems and it appeared that there was no way out? It appeared hopeless, against all odds. Hezekiah – faced a situation that appeared to have no good outcome. It was one of those “against all odds” circumstances. His response to what appeared to be a hopeless situation is relevant for our own hardships.
Today, Ash Wednesday, is the beginning of the church season known as Lent. It is a forty-day period before Easter set aside as a time of soul-searching and repentance. The forty days reflect Jesus’ withdrawal into the wilderness for his own time of spiritual reflection. In the early church Lent was a special time when new converts were […]
Latest from our Blog
- The Importance of Teaching the Whole Bible During the Early YearsJune 18, 2019 - 11:27 am
- What Does It Mean to be a GRAND Father?June 14, 2019 - 6:17 pm
- Grandfathers! What Are You Doing to Produce Godly Grandsons?June 9, 2019 - 9:58 am
- The Gospel and GeocachingMay 18, 2019 - 11:20 am
- Five Characteristics of Biblical DisciplineMay 17, 2019 - 3:45 pm
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word