Have you ever been in a situation or circumstance where there were a lot of problems and it appeared that there was no way out? It appeared hopeless, against all odds. Hezekiah – faced a situation that appeared to have no good outcome. It was one of those “against all odds” circumstances. His response to what appeared to be a hopeless situation is relevant for our own hardships.
About Jere Vincent
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jere Vincent contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by Jere Vincent
Today, Ash Wednesday, is the beginning of the church season known as Lent. It is a forty-day period before Easter set aside as a time of soul-searching and repentance. The forty days reflect Jesus’ withdrawal into the wilderness for his own time of spiritual reflection. In the early church Lent was a special time when new converts were […]
Latest from our Blog
- Smartphone Conversations for GrandparentsMarch 16, 2019 - 12:04 pm
- Characteristics of a Disciple-Making GrandparentMarch 8, 2019 - 1:31 pm
- How to Make Sure You Don’t Drown in Shallow WaterMarch 2, 2019 - 3:37 pm
- The Tale of Two Lumberjacks: A Meditation on Eccl. 10:10February 28, 2019 - 2:37 pm
- A Family-Equipping Vision for Your ChurchFebruary 15, 2019 - 2:10 pm
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word