This downloadable file gives you all the ideas and pages you need to share your legacy with your grandchildren. When a grandparent and a grandchild do a Legacy Journal together, they aren’t filling in sheets of paper – they’re creating eternal memories that will bond the generations together and build a family tradition that can span lifetimes.
Latest from our Blog
- Family Talk: News and Resources for Family DiscipleshipNovember 11, 2018 - 9:44 am
- My Child Told Me He is Gay, Now What?October 12, 2018 - 2:06 pm
- Why Worldview MattersOctober 11, 2018 - 10:02 am
- A Poem about the State of the American ChurchSeptember 21, 2018 - 9:00 am
- What Music is Your Child or Grandchild Listening to?September 19, 2018 - 12:04 pm
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word