This downloadable file gives you all the ideas and pages you need to share your legacy with your grandchildren. When a grandparent and a grandchild do a Legacy Journal together, they aren’t filling in sheets of paper – they’re creating eternal memories that will bond the generations together and build a family tradition that can span lifetimes.
Latest from our Blog
- The Importance of Teaching the Whole Bible During the Early YearsJune 18, 2019 - 11:27 am
- What Does It Mean to be a GRAND Father?June 14, 2019 - 6:17 pm
- Grandfathers! What Are You Doing to Produce Godly Grandsons?June 9, 2019 - 9:58 am
- The Gospel and GeocachingMay 18, 2019 - 11:20 am
- Five Characteristics of Biblical DisciplineMay 17, 2019 - 3:45 pm
Get a free eBook...
6 Ways to Help Children Live According to God's Word